- In our body every cell has a united lifespan. While some cells are born everyday and some cells are die.
- But maintaining the balance of life and death is very important.
- If this balance gets disturb the cell in liver function at die together. It may result in liver failure.
- We need a live app to sell to liver function properly. But what it cells never die and just keep growing and forming new cell can result in uncontrolled formation of cell which leads the mask protection call tumor and this tendency is one of the reasons of the disease cancer is caused.
Here are the seven important cell organelles
- Endoplasmic reticulum
- Golgi apparatus
- Mitochondria are small spherical or cylindrical in shape. There are 2-8 micron long and about 0.5 micron wide.
- It is about 150 times smaller than the nucleus. 100-150 are present in each cell.
- There are made of a double membrane wall.
- The inner member of wall protrudes into the interior in folds and forms cristae. The space between cristae is known as matrix. They are responsible for cellular respiration.
- Energy generated and stored in mitochondria.
- Hence they are also called as cell’s power house.
- Plastids are present only in plant cells. Plastids are mainly of two types. 1. Chromoplasts, 2. Leucoplasts
- Chromoplasts are coloured and leucoplasts are colourless
- Chloroplasts are the types of chromoplasts present only in plants.
- The primary function of a chloroplast is to trap the energy of sunlight and transform it into chemical energy thus helping to carry photosynthesis.
- Chromoplast are responsible for having various colours of fruits, flowers, leaves.
- Leucoplasts are used to store starch, oil and proteins.
- Camille Golgi first observed the Golgi bodies in 1898.
- This is made up of several membranes. This membranes create sac like structure around which mini fluid-filled vesicles abound.
- The proteins and other substances produced in the ribosomes the reaches Golgi body through a vesicles.
- This organelle package various substances before they are transported two other parts of the cell.
- From cell to cell the number of Golgi bodies are varies
- The are large number in those cells that secrete hormones and enzymes.
- Endoplasmic reticulum is one of the important cell organelles.
- It extends all over the cell, so it is also called as cytoskeleton.
- It is responsible for the transport of substances from one part of the cell to another.
- It is of two types
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum (RER)
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (SER)
- RER has ribosomes on it surface which are caused for protein manufacture.
- In endoplasmic reticulum the SER helps in the manufacture of fat molecules.
- In vertebrates liver cells SER plays a crucial role in detoxifying many poisonous and drugs.
- The fluid filled single membrane bound organelles are called Vacuoles.
- Cells have many small vacuoles in their cytoplasm. However where plants cell matures it’s small vacuoles absorb water and fuse to form a single large vacuoles in centre.
- The vacuoles stores material like water,food, nutrients and waste products.
- The vacuoles hold into things the cell might meet like a storage bubbles.
- Many cells take in material from outside in the form of food vacuoles and then digest the material with the help of lysosomes.
- Some unicellular organism used contractile vacuoles for the elimination of wastes from their bodies
- Lysosomes are single membrane bound spherical vesicles containing an array of enzymes breaking down almost all types of biological polymers are known as lysosomes.
- According to the message from nuclear genes enzymes of lysosomes are synthesized on round Endoplasmic and then transport to the Golgi apparatus.
- Where they are specifically tagged to the sorted in vesicles forming the lysosomes.
- Lumen containing a group of enzymers it contain strong enzymer work for the breakdown of food, waste material within the cell.
- A lysosome fuses with in the Vacuoles that contains the targeted materials and it’s enzymes break down the material.
- It participate in intracellular digestion it destroys the cell contents.
- Average mammalian cell has 10 million ribosomes. Ribosomes are made of RNA and protein.
- Ribosomes are of two main subunits.
- Large subunits and small subunits. Both subunits contains proteins and RNA.
- RNA in ribosomes is called RNA or rRNA. In Ribosomes nuclears are synthesize as nucleus and nucleons, location of Ribosomes determines location of proteins.
- Ribosomes are free floating are synthesizes proteins to be used within the cell.
- Membrane bound Ribosomes synthesize proteins to be used outside of the cell. Either bound to cell membranes or released from cell.
- Ribosomes synthesize proteins in process is known as translation. Ribosomes genetic code into an amino acid sequence and build proteins polymers from amino acid monomers. Ribosomes are protein factories they takes in amino acids as raw material and output protein products. The instructions for how to build each protein are as RNA.