Basic Computer Questions for Interview
- To perform a specific task________ key is used in combination with another key.
- CDs are of________ shape.
- _________ instructions is said to be easily understood.
Ans: User friendly
- For creating the document we use________command at File menu.
- While the processor is using them where are Program and data kept in __________.
Ans: Main memory
- ______________ command is used to select the whole document.
Ans: Ctrl + A
- Computer is made of____________ hardware equipment.
Ans: Monitor, CPU, Keyboard, Mouse, Software and Network
- For selecting or highlighting ________ is generally used
- Storage unit provides___________.
Ans: Storage for information and Instructions
- _________ type of memory is closely related to Processor.
Ans: Main Memory
- __________ device is used to access our computer by other computer or to talk over phone.
- __________is known as permanent memory in a computer.
- ____________ is referred as a different applications and documents Windows desktop.
- Micro instructions are kept in_________.
Ans: Control store
- In HTML coding________attribute of HR tag suppress the shading effect on files a solid line.
- Internet domain are classified by their functions. In that regard “.com” represents________.
- HTTP in URL stands for _________.
Ans: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- The Nyquist theorem specifies the minimum sampling rate to be__________.
Ans: Twice the bandwidth of a signal
- __________protocol used by internet mail.
- __________is known as memory allocation at the runtime.
Ans: Dynamic memory allocation
- A policy on firewalls needs not________.
Ans: Ensure that it is logically secured
- The script which is design to receive value from the web user is _______.
Ans: Java Script
- __________are specially designed computer chips that reside inside other devices such as your electronic thermostat.
Ans: Embedded Computers
- A tool used to find a synonym for antonym for a particular word.
- In ___________ a number of jobs are put together and execute as a group.
Ans: Batch processing
- ___________ referred to as computer that the instructions that tell a computer how to carry out the processing tasks.
- Equipment that might be added to a computer system to enhance it functionality is ___________ the term designates
Ans: Peripherals device
- __________is a set of computer programs that helps a computer monitor itself and function more effectively.
Ans: System Software
- the amount of data that a storage device can move from the storage medium to the computer per second is__________.
Ans: Data transfer rate
- _________converts all the statements in a program in a single batch and the result collection of instruction is placed in a new file.
- In computer the commands are displays after we make a selection from the main menu is an additional of ________.
Ans: Sub menu
- _________includes information kept about the files.
- __________identified as a field in a database.
Ans: Field name
- A telephone number would be stored in a________field in a database.
- _________is known as a group of related fields in a database.
- __________is known as a group of related records in a database.
- _________is not done by modem.
Ans: Data Accuracy
- _________is used to answer a question about a database.
- AM and PM are an examples of _________.
Ans: Analog to Analog
- The physical layer is concerned with the transmission of__________over the physical medium.
- In computer____________identification of the rectangular pattern of lines of varying width han spaces used for automatic product.
Ans: Bar – code
- In addition to key data directly into the database data entry can be done from________.
Ans: Input form
- The primary key must be an ________ field.
- __________is locating any document on the www. there is a unique address.
- __________views would we used to define a table and specific fields it contains.
Ans: Design view
- ___________large scale electronic repository of data that is time variation.
Ans: Data warehouse
- In C++programming the extension of program is ________.
- In a word processor_________ is most likely be used.
Ans:. Type of biography
- A hard copy of a file created on a computer referred to data as_________.
Ans: Printed on printer
- ________is an organised Collection of data about a single entity
Ans: Data base