WHAT IS DIABETES?
- Now a day most of the food we eat is turned into glucose (sugar) for our bodies to use for energy.
- An organ near the stomach is called the PANCREAS make a hormone called insulin, which helps glucose get into your body cells so that it can be used to make energy.
- Diabetes is a condition where the patient may end up with very high or very low blood sugar when glucose sugar get into High patient need to start pills or sometimes insulin to reduce blood sugar. Occasionally, patients who take too much insulin end up with very low blood sugar.
- When you have diabetes either your pancreas cannot make enough insulin. Your body cannot properly use the insulin made by the pancreas. When your body lacks the proper effect of insulin, glucose builds up in your body.
There are two types of diabetes
TYPE 1 diabetes
TYPE 2 diabetes
In Type 1 diabetes is a condition in which the pancreas does not produce insulin of a whole amount your body needs to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
After you eat food that contains carbohydrate chemicals in your small intestine break them down into single sugar molecules called glucose. Which passes into the bloodstream when blood reaches your pancreas made a cell inside the pancreas as detect the rising glucose level. Beta cells release insulin into the bloodstream to reduce glucose levels and keep the blood glucose in a healthy range.
Most of the cells in the body at certain respirators on the surface that binds circulating insulin. Insulin acts as a key unlock to open up the cell so that circulating glucose can get inside the cell. Now you a cell can use the glucose to produce the energy inside to function properly.
In Type 1 diabetes pancreas made a cell lose your ability to produce insulin, resulting in high blood glucose levels and other complications. In Type 1 your immune system specifically white blood cells mistake the pancreas beta cell. In an order immune response white blood cell, the entire body that destroys on beta cell as a result your pancreas produce little or low insulin without insulin, glucose cannot get into the cell so that they are starved calories they should be receiving from glucose.
Glucose level pulls up in a blood stain in the condition called Hyperglycemia.
Hyperglycemia is not treating you can become severely ill because you do not have enough insulin circulating in your blood yourself cannot use quicker energy than your body down into proteins and fats of a source of energy as fat breakdown continuously certain body product known as ketones. Body accumulate in the blood resulting in a condition called Ketosis. When ketone buildup dangerously high-level life earning, condition called Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
Type 1 does not produce any insulin of their own. Their lifelong depends on insulin injections for survival I need to take 4 to7 insulin shots per day. The average lifespan of diabetics is decreased by 16 years. More than 20% increases in the number of people suffering from Type 1 diabetics.
Diabetes is primarily diagnosed during childhood, but 84% of type 1 diabetes are actually adults. Approximately 5 to 15% of people being treated for type 1 diabetic.
- Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disorder that causes glucose to accumulate in the blood rather than using fuel by the cells in our body. The food we eat is broken down by our digestive system into a nutrient molecule then again observed by the digestive tract by the body.
- Food containing carbohydrate system is broken down into glucose. Glucose is an important source of many organs in the body. Glucose molecules first enter into the cell. Pancreas produce hormones called insulin. A chemical essential enters into the glucose cell as a blood glucose level rise, insulin is released into blood strain and such processes insulin triggering cells to remove glucose from the blood.
- In type 2 diabetes the cell becomes resistance to insulin and ignoring the message to observed glucose this is known as insulin receptors.
- Diabetes the pancreas is unable to produce enough amount of insulin to trigger the resistance taken glucose from blood strain.
- Most important of symptoms frequent urination leading to thirst and liquid intake weakness, drowsiness, blurred vision this is caused due to a chemical imbalance in the body high level of glucose. It is important to catch diabetes early over, time, high blood glucose damage blood vessel which contains damage organs of which micro blood vessels which causes vision problems and kidney disease. Whereas the large blood vessel damage contains complication in heart disease, stroke and poor blood circulation.