HARMFUL EFFECTS OF USING HEADPHONES / EAR PHONES
Headphones are a pair of speakers wear round the head over the ear to listen to the audio signal from the electronic device. Now a days most of the people are interested in new gadgets which are habituated to their daily life with out of using them they don’t start the day. One of the examples is headphones or earbuds
Here we are going to discuss some of the effects of using headphones or earbuds too long.
- If we are using headphones or earbuds too long for listening to music too long this cause damage to the ear. Headphones expose your ear to high decibels wave . If you are listening to music at high volume more than 90 decibels may cause serious damage of ears hearing loss.The high frequency song affect the hair cells of cochlear. The cochlear hair cells are dying due to I high frequency hence the hair cells can’t regenerate due to the less hair cells decrease the hearing ability and may cause duff.
- Other people’s headphones it is the easiest way to transfer infection causing bacteria. By using the headphones to longer increase the temperature of the ear canal induce skin absorption harmful bacteria. If you are using headphones some other make sure before wearing it clean the headphones even if they do not use it. Cleaning the headphones bacteria may not occurs.
EARS ARE EXPOSED TO RADIATION
- If you are using wireless headphones which may expose your body to radiation inconclusive regarding the low frequency radiation on body health
- By using headphones it affect the brain too. Headphones generates electromagnetic waves can cause harm to the brain. The inner part of the ear is connected to the brain any damage caused to the ear as well as to the brain also. It can lead to decrease the cognitive ability
- Now a days most of the people are using headphones listening to music while outside walking on the road and travelling. In recent times more accidents are caused due to listening to music with high volume will ignorant about the outer environment.
- Exposing near to Lahore music this may lead to muffled hearing impairment
PAIN IN EAR
- By using headphones regularly it may get pain in the ear by using long hours listening to music sound is directly going to the ear so the certain part of the ear are get pain
NO AIR PASSAGE
- earphone service megalithic in the year and create a space where no air flow and making the ear sweat more and create a lot of cerumen. Ceremony is a wax. Cerumen are hard and extremely painful.the headphones fit into the ear make the environment in the year are more humidity and wave congenial fungal growth. The fungal infections are extremely painful