WHAT CAUSES BLOATING
- It is a condition in which an Abdominal Bloating in which the stomach feels full and tight due to gas in the small intestine. This can make the stomach are visibly swollen.
- It is a primarily transferred through unclean food and water and if left untreated, it can be trigger peptic ulcers as well as a stomach cancer. The important things about these bacteria is that they are tough to discover.
- A number of factors can cause bloating the main reason is the buildup of intentional gas other causes include constipation peptic ulcer, anorexia, anxiety, smoking water, retention, trapped air indigestion. Some of the symptoms of the bacteria heartburn, burping, acid reflex, diarrhea, upper stomach pain, shortness of breathing and lower back pain.
- This condition can be treated with standard treatment approaches can typically cause unpleasant side effect which is the way we are going to reveal you a natural way beneficial for revealing stomach bloating and boosting your energy level.
HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF BLOATING
- Banana is a good source of fiber and it can help to reduce bloating and constipation.
- Banana as contains potassium and mineral that helps regulate fluid levels in your body and give relief from bloating. If you eat bananas regularly, you can eliminate bloating easily.
- Peppermint contains Menthol oil, which has an antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscle of the digestive tract. This helps to relieve spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, bile duct and gallbladder, it also calms flatulence and helps food pass through the stomach quickly.
- Chew a fresh peppermint leaves for relief from bloating
- Soak a mint tea in hot water for about 10 minutes and bring two or three cups of this day.
- Fennel seeds are effective for digestive problems such as swelling like bloating due to their carminative diuretic pain reducing and antimicrobial properties. Fennel seeds help to relieve swelling, bloating by relaxing muscle spasms in the digestive tract.
- Chewing a few fennel seeds after meals day and add one teaspoon of fennel seed for one cup of hot water. Cover and drop and wait for 5 to 15 minutes after strain it and have these two or three times a day.
- Pumpkin contains a good amount of vitamin A, potassium and fiber that helps in digestion.
- Eating pumpkin is an effective way to prevent bloating
- Add one cup of pumpkin to your meals can help to create a smooth digestive flow and reduce gas and help to prevent bloating
- Chamomile tea is another effect to option to get relief for bloating. This herbal tea has an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties such that it can help soothe the stomach and help with heartburn as well.
- Take one cup boil water and pour it into a cup containing chamomile tea bag cover and let it for 10 minutes, squeeze out the tea bag and some lemon juice or honey. Have this tea daily two or three times between meals to prevent bloating.
- Anise contains spasmodic properties that can help to relax your digestive tract. Also, it had carminative properties to help expel gas buildup in your digestive tract and reduce bloating.
- Add few anises and add 1cup of water and boil it and drink it as tea twice a day to reduce bloating.
- Ginger is a well-known herb that can be used to reduce bloating. It contains a several active ingredients which including the pungent compounds gingers and shogaols that helps to reduce inflammation in an intestine and relax an intestinal muscles.
- Add a few slices of ginger in a cup and pour boiling water into the cup. Cover it and let it for about 10 minutes, add a little honey and lemon juice to it and drink it up to 3 times a day