WHAT IS MEANT BY TIME MANAGEMENT (DEFINITION)?
- Time management is actually self-management. It’s interesting the skills we need to manage others are the same skills we need to manage our self the ability to plan, delegate, organize, direct and control.
- Time management creates a false impression of what a person is able to do time cannot be managed, and is uncontrollable, but we can manage only ourselves and us of a time
TIPS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
- Goals give us life, on the way which spend our time first we have to go to decide what we want. We should set goals which are specific, measurable and achievable. Goals are those which cause us to stretch but not break as we strive for achievement. Goals can give creative people with much-needed sense of direction.
TIME PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
- Use time to think and plan well. If we fail to planning of time, we should organize in a way that makes sense to us. If we need color and pictures, we should use a lot on our calendar for planning a book. Some people need to have paper fold away creative energy. So, we should forget they should and organize our way.
USE A LIST TO DO
- Some people have thrived using daily to do list which they construct either last thing the previous day first thing in the morning. People may combine to a list with a schedule or a calendar. We may prefer a combination of the two previously described to do list. Whatever method is best for us, we should not be afraid to try a new system or we just might find one that works even better than our present one.
- Allow time for interruptions and distractions. Time Management experts often suggest planning for just 50% or have a less one’s time, we have the flexibility to handle interruption an unplanned emergency. When we expect to be interrupted scheduled routine tasks, we have to save a larger block of time for a priority when interrupted, ask a crucial question: what is the most important thing that I can be doing with my time right now help us get back on track fast.